$1,500 Rent Credit + Waived Admin Fee *Restrictions apply
*$1,500 Rent Credit will be divided into 3 months (April, May & June); if rent payment is made after the 5th of the month, the $500 discount for that month will be forfeited. *Waived Admin Fee If holding fee is paid within 48 hours of approval. *Specials apply to 12-month leases only & if moved in by 3/31/23.
to Rio at Lenox Apartments for Rent in Atlanta
We have wonderful apartments for rent in Atlanta, GA on the Buford Hwy for your living convenience. Located in the wooded residential neighborhood of Pine Hills, Rio at Lenox Apartments offers easy access to I-85, I-75, and Route 400, and is a great place for you to call your home after a quick and easy commute. Studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments are for rent in Atlanta with utilities included.
Rio at Apartments is a smoke-free and pet-friendly environment with updated fixtures and oversized closets. The kitchen area is complete with a dishwasher, full kitchen range, and refrigerator.
Other apartment features include:
- Balcony views
- Tub & shower combo
- High-speed Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Washer / Dryer hookups*
*Select units only
Rio at Lenox Apartments in Atlanta, GA has three highly livable layouts for rent:
390 sq. ft.
starting at $1150
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
550 sq. ft.
starting at $1250
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
690 sq. ft.
starting at $1350
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
800 sq. ft.
starting at $1600
Rio at Lenox Apartments proudly offers Atlanta residents the following amenities:
- Trash removal
- Onsite management
- Onsite maintenance
- Laundry facilities
- Pet park
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Rio at Lenox Apartments in Atlanta, GA for rent on the Buford Hwy, close to Midtown and Downtown Atlanta – which means entertainment and nightlife is not far. A close proximity to schools, universities, and job opportunities in health services, education and the armed forces makes Rio at Lenox Apartments the perfect place for singles and couples alike to thrive.
Living at Rio at Lenox Apartments puts you close to these Atlanta, GA points of interest:
- 1 minute from local bus stop
- 1 minute from Buford Highway
- 1 minute from Interstate 85
- Route 400: 8 miles SW (15-minute drive)
- Interstate 75: 7 miles SW (10-minute drive)
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base: 18 miles NW (22-minute drive)
- Georgia National Guard: 22 miles SW (30-minute drive)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International 20 miles SW (25-minute drive)
- Ashford Park Elementary School: 4 ½ miles NW (12-minute drive)
- Montgomery Middle School: 6 miles NW (15-minute drive)
- Emory University School of Medicine: 1 mile E (4-minute drive)
- Cliff Valley School: 3 ½ miles NE (10-minute drive)
- Georgia State University Buckhead Center: 3 miles NW (10-minute drive)
- Emory University: 4 miles SE (12-minute drive)
- Oglethorpe University: 4 miles NE (12-minute drive)
- University of Atlanta: 6 miles NE (15-minute drive)
- Brookhaven Police Department: 1-minute away
- Northside Hospital: 2 ½ miles NW (10-minute drive)
- Shady Valley Park: 2 ½ miles NW (8-minute drive)
- Atlanta History Center: 4 ½ miles NW (12-minute drive)
- Less than 10 minutes from Northeast Plaza, Lenox Square, Briarcliff Shopping Center, and more!
- Morningside Nature Preserve 2 miles S (7-minute drive)